Week in review: 27 Feb - 5 Mar
- Spent a day in Ipoh.
- Took the bus from Ipoh to KL, spent most of the night in KL Airport, then flew to Bali.
- Settled into a small dorm in a nice hostel in Canggu, Bali. Got bedbugs.
- Finished and submitted AoIR extended abstract called #ownYourData in networked publics. Found some cracking new literature to read in the process.
- Did yoga once a day, except on Wednesday, when I did it twice.
- Went to a 90 minute gong meditation class. Fell asleep a bit.
- Ate loads of good but slightly more expensive than anticipated, and almost entirely non-local, food.
- Spent 3/4 day in Ubud.
- Opened my thesis in my text editor.