Week in review: 13 - 19 Feb
- Announced the call for our ESWC workshop Enabling Decentralised Scholarly Communications #LinkedResearch
- Reviewed two papers for LDOW
- Juggled some AS2 stuff..
- Made progress on sloph's feed paging, aka fixed a really stupid think-o that had me stumped for a week (thanks to csarven).
- Hiked from George Town to Teluk Bahang.
- Ate at lots of new places.
- Found a treehouse in the middle of George Town occupied by two 70 year old stoners.
- Made a rainbow cheesecake.